Start off your project in a better way, with these time saving/helpful assets:
1. Open Recent Scene – Lets you open your recently used scenes, either from a menu or a shortcut key.
2. Auto Quality Chooser – Attach this to an in-game object, and your game’s graphics quality will be auto-adjusted to ensure that the frame-rate remains playable. Very flexible tool.
3. Floatate (For easily setting up Game Objects to rotate, bob up and down.)
* Now Deprecated and removed from the AssetStore.
4. CompileTimeTracker (reports in the console, the time taken at each compile/script compile for reference/comparison)
Keep On Creating!